Health Expo Partnering is committed to foster collaboration between all health industry professionals who visit the 11h Health Expo Athens, 8-9 Feb. 2020.
Most of these professionals are aiming to establish new partnerships and contacts to develop their businesses.
With over 6.500 attendees planned to come and 800+ related professionals on-site, it may feel like you are looking for a needle in a haystack when searching for the right people to connect with.
THIS YEAR, WE ARE TAKING YOUR EXPERIENCE TO THE NEXT LEVEL!!!
- Brella networking solution is now available and we hope you will make the most out of this opportunity.
- Brella is a smart event matchmaking app designed to bring the right people together. It lets you view the dedicated Health Expo Partnering schedule, who is attending and helps you book face-to-face meetings with your best matches.
- Brella’s Artificial Intelligence powered matchmaking software will suggest the most relevant connections, based on your interests.
- Send out meeting requests! You can open a chat by responding to meeting requests, or by sending out a meeting request. Be sure to write why you want to meet, or that you are interested in starting a chat!
- You can accept a meeting request, and Brella will handle everything else! Brella will reserve a table for a 25 minute power meeting for you at the Partnering Meeting Area - see floor map.
- Decline a meeting request to open up your chat! Or, you can decline and choose to keep the chat closed.
- Reschedule or Cancel booked meetings by opening your chat.
You have full control!
Exclusively reserved to Health Expo Partnering registered delegates.
STEP 1: SET-UP YOUR PROFILE
As a registered delegate, you will receive an email with instructions:
1. Download the App οr Sign in through your browser here.
2. Type the join code you received by e-mail.
3. Build your profile: Account, Introduction and Interests. For each interest, indicate whether you are selling, buying and/or networking (multiple selection).
It will only take few minutes to set it up! Start Networking.
STEP 2: BOOK YOUR MEETINGS WITH TOP MATCHES
Brella’s artificial intelligence suggests you relevant professionals to connect with, based on your Interests' selections.
Browse your matches before the event starts and send meeting requests to people that matter to you.
As Feb.8, 2020 comes closer, more and more delegates register to Health Expo Partnering. Periodically check into Brella for more matches and meeting bookings.
STEP 3: MEET IN THE PARTNERING MEETING AREA
Megaron Athens International Conference Centre
The venue has 2 levels - See the floor plan of the 1st level, where the FREE Partnering Meeting Area is located.
You’ll be assigned a meeting spot once your meeting is accepted. Join your dedicated meeting table located in the Partnering Meeting Area – see floor map – and start building effective business relationships.
Networking has never been this easy!