Learn your pharmacy products about all sensitivities in the sun, so you can easily distinguish them according to the customer's needs.
Dermatologically prescribed, herbal, organic, more economical, more prestigious are some of the categories that will compose a wide selection for all combination of needs and budgets!
Learn to recognize needs using simple questions.
So that, you always propose the right product for the appropriate type of customer.
Never forget to emphasize the proposed product benefits for type of your customer.
Apply cross-selling proposals for more comprehensive health advice.
- Sunscreen in combination with an antioxidant nutritional supplement and a special moisturizing emulsion after sun product.
- Local anti-inflammatory for sun sensitivity or relief from erythema in combination with the sunscreen product.
- An anti-blurring eye product in combination with the sunscreen product.
Always personalize your proposal.
"Especially for you, I suggest ..."
"This product is ideal for your case ..."
Take care of category merchandizing.
- Group all sunscreen products together, at a "hot" point in your pharmacy.
A display gondola right at the pharmacy entrance is ideal.
Place upwards, at an ideal height, all sunscreen products of very high protection.
These are the best selling products in the pharmacy, so they should directly attract the customer eyes.
Do not forget to display together with products to relieve sun irritation, after-sun products and appropriate nutritional supplements.
- Use a tempting message like "Take care of your skin under the sun" below a sun picture or image.
- In parallel, you may also display sunscreen products on the shelves of each brand.
By choosing this dual merchandizing strategy, you benefit in two way: from the performance of the thematic gondola or shelf, but also from the performance of the brand dynamics.
Take care of your window display
Create your own thematic window for sun protection with simple materials.
An umbrella, a beach towel, sunglasses and a hat, a couple of baskets, some white sand... and the stage is set!